Sunday, October 16, 2011

JYJ-A Night for Actors

JYJ Get Out English Translation Lyrics



Yes, I love you too
You say you love me but you kiss him
Your heart is already feeling his touch (you hide and deceive)
Even when you hang up, I see you
You deny and deny but it ends up being you
(I used to love you)
* Oh baby tell me why you act so strange
but tonight I don’t need a damn explain
But I already knew everything
I don't even need that guy who's with you either
Please go away- it's fine
Take the remaining happiness and piss off
** Bye bye to everything
Bye bye to love and everything else even friendship
Feels like I’m ready no love I’m done with
Say that it's an ended love,
There's no need for other words
Bye bye to everything,
Bye bye to memories, bye bye to sadness
Feels like I’m ready no love I’m done with
Say that it's an ended love, it's over baby
You kissed my girl
You approached her even when you knew she was your friend's girl (you hide and deceive)
You don't even avoid our coincidentally met eyes
You deny and deny but it ends up being you
(I used to trust you)

* repeat
** repeat
Bye to everything
Bye to everything
Bye bye to everything,
Bye bye to memories, bye bye to sadness
Feels like I’m ready no love I’m done with
Say that it's an ended love, it's over


Talent Park Soojin has shown off her friendship with TVXQ member U-Know Yunho.
On October 11 at 10:49pm on her personal twitter account, talent Park Soojin revealed a proof shot together with her good friend, Yunho, and wrote, “Yunho who got mobilized to our office, he’ll cry together with friends if there’s nothing he can help with~ His loyalty is really the best!”

In the photos, one could see the affectionate appearances of Park Soojin and U-Know Yunho. Both of them showed off natural poses in front of the camera, capturing attention for their unique close friendship.

Netizens who had seen the photos left responses such as “I’m envious of Soojin-unnie”, “They look like real siblings”, “They look close” etc.
JYJ will walk on the red carpet with actors on the 7th of October for the Star Road event that has been set up by the Corea Entertainment Management Association (CEMA). JYJ, who have branched out from Hallyu idol stardom to musicals and acting, and their appearance at the film festival have become a hot topic.

On this day, JYJ plan to hold a celebratory performance at the ‘A Night for Actors’ event that will be held for attending actors and representatives.
JYJ’s side has stated, “We are happy to be invited to an event with the nation’s greatest actors and we’ll provide a great performance,” and “We happily agreed to the organizer’s request as they expressed that they wished to invite JYJ as their status as global stars befits the growing status of the Busan International Film Festival.“
Meanwhile, JYJ’s first Korean album ‘In Heaven’ has been met with an explosive response. They will be holding concerts in Japan on the 15th and 16th, and will then set off for their European tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment