Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Miranda Kerr Who Could Make Anything Look Chic

Miranda Kerr
Miranda Kerr, who may not have made it to Tuesday’s Met Ball, is grabbing headlines thanks to the sexy Victoria’s Secret shoot.
 
The 29-year-old model looked stunning in the campaign picture, and not just because she’s very nearly naked, but because she could make anything look chic, the Mirror reported.
  
Granted, for a lingerie campaign, Orlando Bloom’s wife is not actually wearing all that much lingerie, she’s mainly just rocking a skimpy pair of lace knickers and a charm bracelet. The Kerr-Bloom family got away for a vacation to the Four Seasons in Bora Bora last week. Miranda Kerr wore a sexy white bikini to hang out on the beach with Flynn, and the duo later met up with dad Orlando for a swim in the hotel pool. Orlando Bloom wentshirtless for the dip and helped Flynn into his floating device. The trio spent a few days in Tahiti during a break from their many projects and have since continued their trip with a stop in New Zealand. Miranda and Orlando's getaway meant that they missed the annual Met Gala, and Miranda tweeted her disappointment about missing out on the event, writing, "So sad I can't be with you all tonight at the MET Ball! Sending love from New Zealand."

It’s no wonder Miranda looks a tad smug on the cover – she’s the happiest woman in the world.
  
Describing her son, who is 15 months old, Miranda said he is like a “little ball of sunshine”. She added: “He’s a really charming, lovely boy. He has that look in his eye like, ‘What trouble am I going to get into next?’
  
“But I like that, it's like me.”
  
Speaking about when she first had Flynn in January 2011, Miranda said she was working more than ever. She told the magazine: “I was working 18-hour days.
  
“Now that pace has slowed so I can spend the majority of my time with Flynn.”
  
He may be the spitting image of his papa Orlando Bloom, but in little Flynn's case, it's truly like mother, like son.
  
Model mama Miranda Kerr kept it all in the family at a recent photo shoot for the cover of Australia's Who magazine, sharing the front of the mag with her most scene-stealing pose partner to date: her cutie pie son!
  
And she thought sharing a frame with her fellow Victoria's Secret Angels pulled focus.
  
Play Miranda Kerr Spills on MotherhoodThe darling duo graces the magazine's (clearly Down Under's answer to People) annual Most Beautiful People issue, with Kerr opening up about motherhood with her picture-perfect 15-month-old.   
And like she's said before, she's keeping her priorities straight., telling the magazine her working pace "has slowed so I can spend the majority of my time with Flynn," whom she describes as "a little ball of sunshine."
  
"I'm first a wife and a mother, and then comes work," the 28-year-old explained.
  
But most adorably, the Aussie model revealed she buys outfits for baby Flynn that match her hubby Orlando Bloom’s wardobe. How cute is that? We say very — and has Grazia Daily perusing a gallery of pics of mother and son out and about together (see above).
  
After the show, Mrs Bloom, who gave birth to Flynn last year, spoke to The Cut about life as a yummy mummy. ‘I wasn’t even sure if I wanted to come back to work or not, when I had my son. And now, you know, I work so much less than before I was pregnant. That’s the choice I made. Flynn is my priority — being there for him, making sure that I can cook for him, spend time for him, more important than anything else.’ Aw, what a lucky boy.
  
Erin joined in the baby talk and seeing as she’s now Leonardo DiCaprio’s latest arm candy, our ears instantly pricked up. ‘Is it in the water? Because I need to buy my own water!’ the blonde stunner said of fellow Angels Adriana Lima, Lily Aldridge and Alessandra Ambrosio all being knocked up. ‘I don’t know what is going on ... They’re dropping like flies. Who am I going to hang out with now? It’s scary.’ We say get involved, dear.
  
It's been over a year since Miranda Kerr andOrlando Bloom welcomed their first child,Flynn, and they couldn't be happier!
  
While promoting the new swimsuit line for Victoria's Secret, Miranda opened up to E! News about motherhood and how she and Orlando are adjusting to life as parents.
  
"I love it, I really love it," Miranda told Giuliana Rancic of being Flynn's mommy. "He's the best thing that ever happened to me."
  
Same can be said for Orlando, who Miranda says is a fabulous father. "He loves it, he really does."
  
As for how the gorgeous model mama got back into tip-top shape after giving birth, she says she works hard and has a great support system in Orlando.

No comments:

Post a Comment